December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Once again, in our most popular Annual Tradition, St. Nicholas will be visiting the Clubhouse, assisted by the Angel and the Devil, as he greets the children at 1pm on December 3, 2023.
Prior to November 29, register for the event via the online below and email firstname.lastname@example.org notes for EACH child:
• Child’s Full Name and Age
• Two sentences about what the child should hear from St. Nicholas
Children’s Ticket includes:
• Meal (chicken tenders or hot dog, both with Mac & Cheese)
• Talk with St. Nicholas, the Angel and Devil
• Club provided goodie bag from St. Nicholas
• St. Nicholas presenting a parent provided gift (parents should pre-wrap the gift and put the child’s name on it)
Adult Tickets include a meal choice of Baked Ham with Scalloped Potatoes with Stir-fry Green Beans, Schnitzel with Potato Salad, or Czech Fried Cheese with Fries.
Pre-registration is required and sales will end November 29. For reservations, please visit: